EUROPEAN AUTO SERVICE
AT UROLUBE, YOU CAN EXPECT HIGH QUALITY SERVICE CATERED TO YOUR VEHICLE FROM OUR PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS.
Our goal, from the moment you arrive at our shop to the moment you leave it, is to make sure you receive high quality service catered to your vehicle’s needs. Urolube has state of the art technology capable of communicating with your vehicle. Urolube uses only the best European oils and parts that meet or exceed factory OEM specifications.
With the advances in engine oil quality, most vehicles are only being serviced a handful of times per year, Urolube wants you to make those visits count. Urolube technicians are trained to inspect your car to factory standards and we have integrated our expertise by adding inspection for each vehicle’s common points of failure.
As a Urolube customer you can trust us to protect your investment. We have over thirty years experience working with European vehicles and we’ve learned a thing or two along the way. Come see the difference at Urolube.
EUROPEAN AUTO SERVICE AT A FRACTION OF THE DEALER COST
ÜROLUBE USES THE HIGHEST QUALITY OIL TO ENSURE THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING THE BEST ACCELERATION AND FUEL ECONOMY WHILE PROTECTING THEIR ENGINE.
- Full synthetic high performance european oils that exceed your factory specifications.
- OEM filters and oils to ensure your engines maximum life and performance.
- A personalized service moving away from the concept of “Scheduled Service” that does not take into account driving habits or environmental conditions. We offer a more personalized and accurate approach to your vehicle conditions.
- We use the most up to date diagnostic tools to reset your vehicle service reminders.
- Our tools are designed not to damage any screws on european vehicles.
- Uroloube’s equipment and lifts are catered to European and exotic vehicles height and lifting points.
- We offer additives like Ceratech and Mos2 to optimize engine performance and reduce friction.
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR VEHICLE INSPECTION, OUR TECHNICIANS ARE SPECIALIZED IN EUROPEAN VEHICLES AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE.
- Our knowledge of luxury and exotic vehicles helped us create a custom inspection list which emphasizes inspection of the common failure points, including the traditional manufacturer checklist.
- Your vehicle transports your most prized possession, your family and friends. At ÜroLube, we ensure to inspect all safety points to prevent all possible incidents and offer you peace of mind.
- “Pre warranty expiration inspection” Want to be sure that there really is nothing else that needs to be fixed before your warranty expires? Come to Urloube, our technicians are trained on your vehicle and can help provide you with documentation of work that should to be covered by your manufacturer before your warranty expires.
- We will inspect your under body covers which may require screws or repairs. We can correct any issues found on site.
KEEP THE AIR YOU BREATHE WHILE YOU’RE IN YOUR VEHICLE CLEAN BY REPLACING THE CABIN AIR FILTER. THE FILTER IS USED TO REMOVE DUST, MOLD, POLLEN AND OTHER PARTICLES FROM THE AIR.
- Ürolube will inform you when your manufacturer suggests replacing the cabin air filter. This recommendation does not always apply so we can always inspect before replacement.
- If you frequently travel near construction sites or heavily polluted areas consider changing the air filter according to the severe environment recommendations.
- We offer Terraclean In-Car Air Quality Mist service to eliminate mold, mildew, bacteria and odors.
- For people with allergies or difficulties breathing this is a crucial component that should always be inspected.
- Just like in your home, a poor cabin filter will cause your evaporator to restrict and slowly decrease your air flow.
BEING ABLE TO SEE THE ROAD AHEAD CLEARLY IS CRUCIAL TO YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY. ÜROLUBE INSPECTS WINDSHIELD WIPERS AND CAN REPLACE THEM IF NEEDED SO YOU CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE ON THE ROAD AND ENJOY YOUR RIDE.
- Ürolube uses quality wiper manufacturers to ensure proper fit and lifespan of your product.
- Wipers are damaged quicker when they are used on dry surfaces, Ürolube technicians will always top off of wiper fluid.
- Is your fluid not spraying properly, evenly or not at all? We can repair the issue. The most common points of failure is a broken or disconnected hose. At times, washer fluid pumps seize to work and need replacement as well.
- Water repellent treatments available by request.
WE INSPECTS AND CAN REPLACE YOUR VEHICLE’S EXTERIOR LIGHTING IF NEEDED, WHICH INCLUDES THE HEADLIGHTS, PARKING LIGHTS, BRAKE LIGHTS & MORE.
- Keeping your vehicle visible to other drivers on the road is crucial to your safety. Ürolube technicians will inspect all the lights on your vehicle to keep you safely on the road.
- Can’t find the bulb causing that annoying lamp failure notice on your dashboard? We can help, a simple unnoticed courtesy bulb may be the cause.
- Modern european vehicles may still warn you about a lamp failure even if light is working, at times this is due to improper bulb brands being used which dont have the required electrical consumptions specified by your car.
- We use top grade bulbs to protect your lighting circuits.
- Your Ürolube technician can also repair burned or corroded light bulb carriers.
- Foggy headlight lens? Ask about our headlight restorations.
BATTERY MAINTENANCE & REPLACEMENT
IT’S NO SECRET THAT VEHICLES ARE BECOMING MORE LIKE COMPUTERS. MOST OF THE ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS IN YOUR VEHICLE RELY HEAVILY ON YOUR BATTERY.
- Keep all of your vehicle systems functioning properly by inspecting your battery. A struggling battery can lead to costly electrical component repairs in the future.
- Common symptom of a battery replacement needed in a european vehicle is long to start, or increase in engine turnover time, when vehicle has been sitting over 4 hours. This may feel like if your starter is failing. Let your technician know if you are having this issue.
- Smart battery module tie into your vehicle’s computer eliminating custom features to save battery use. Ürolube has the factory diagnostics tool to reset these custom features when the battery is registered to your vehicle.
- Battery terminals must be inspected, a loose or broken terminal can cause serious damage to your electrical system or shorten the lifespan to your battery.
- Ürolube uses only batteries that meet factory specifications.
- Some models have batteries to distribute current from a secondary source, we can replace these auxillary batteries as well.
- Key fob battery low? Don’t worry we can take care of that too
FLUIDS & ADDITIVES
PERIODIC FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING CAN HELP TO MAINTAIN OPTIMAL ENGINE PERFORMANCE.
Ürolube technicians use multi-step cleaners to remove deposits from the fuel system, injectors and combustion chamber. If your fuel filter needs to be replaced, either because it’s clogged or is at the end of its useful life, Ürolube technicians can perform that service as well.
- Fuel injection cleaning can eliminate excess carbon that is built up on the fuel injectors
- Ceratech and Mos2 are optional treatments to optimize engine performance and reduce friction.
- For diesel engines, Ürolube offers diesel particulate filter DPF fluid.
- Coolant is important to regulating your engine temperature.
- Power steering
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL INSPECT YOUR TIRES AT EVERY OIL CHANGE AND MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR VEHICLE SAFE AND READY FOR THE ROAD AHEAD.
- Rotating your tires at your manufacturer’s recommended intervals will ensure that your tires wear evenly, increasing the life of your tires
- Properly inflated tires can prevent all sorts of issues including poor vehicle handling, increased wear on tires, increased risk of tire blowout etc. Our technicians will inspect your tires and confirm that they are inflated properly and reset your tire pressure monitoring sensor (TPMS).
- Wet weather conditions and construction areas take a toll on your tires. Our technicians will inspect your tires so you can feel comfortable in the safety of your vehicle when you hit the road.